- 1.1 We hope that you are happy with any products that you order from our website at zeguard.co.uk (the ‘Site’). However, if you are unhappy with the products you have ordered (the ‘Goods’) or you change your mind, you may be able to return them to us and receive a refund or credit to spend on other Goods available through our Site
- 1.2 This returns policy (the ‘Returns Policy’) sets out when and how you can return Goods to us if you change your mind or if there is something wrong with them, and what we can do in response.
- 1.3 This Returns Policy forms part of the general Terms and Conditions, and terms defined in the Terms and Conditions have the same meanings when used here. Please read this Returns Policy alongside the Terms and Conditions carefully before ordering any Goods.
2. Cancelling Your Order If you Changed Your Mind
- 2.1 If you have purchased the Goods as a consumer (i.e. wholly or mainly outside of your business, trade or profession), you can change your mind and cancel the contract between you and us for any reason within 14 days of when the Goods are delivered. No goods may be returned without the prior written consent of the Seller. Where this consent is given and the goods supplied were correct as ordered the customer will pay a 20% handling charge (minimum £10.00).
- 2.2 Please see the paragraph headed ‘How to Cancel’ below for information about how to cancel and return your order.
- 2.3 You will not be able to change your mind and return any Goods that:
- (a) were made to any specifications, instructions or designs submitted by you;
- (b) were sealed for health protection or hygiene purposes, if you have unsealed them after receipt;
- (c) were sealed audio or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software, once you have unsealed them;
- (d) became mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery; or
- (e) you purchased in connection with your business, trade, profession or craft.
3. Cancelling Your Order Where We Have made an Error Or Changed Our Terms Or The Goods
- 3.1You can also cancel your order if:
- (a) we have made changes to the Goods or the Terms and Conditions to which you do not agree;
- (b) we have told you about an error in the price or description of the Goods you have ordered and you do not wish to proceed;
- (c) we have suspended supply of the products for technical reasons, or notify you we are going to suspend them for technical reasons, in each case for a period of more than 30 days;
- (d) there is a risk that supply of the Goods may be significantly delayed; or
- 3.2 If you end the agreement for one of the reasons set out in this paragraph 3, we will refund you any amounts that you have already paid to us in respect of those Goods, subject to any deductions as may be permitted in paragraph 7 or that may otherwise be allowed by law.
4. Cancelling Your Order If We Have Done Something Wrong
- 4.1 If the Goods are faulty, mis-described or not fit for purpose, and we are unable to repair or replace the Goods within a reasonable time, you may be able to cancel the contract and obtain a full refund.
5. How To Cancel
- 5.1 If you would like to cancel your order and to end the contract with us, please let us know by:
email us [email protected]
6. How To Return Goods
- 6.1 If you cancel your order, we will provide you with instructions for returning any Goods to us. You must return any Goods to us as soon as reasonably practicable and in any event within 14 days of notifying us that you would like to cancel your order.
- 6.2 We will not charge you the costs of returning the Goods if you cancel the contract because:
- (a) the Goods are faulty, mis-described or not fit for purpose and we are unable to repair or replace them within a reasonable time;
- (b) we have told you of an upcoming change to the product or these terms, an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside of our control; or
- (c) you otherwise have a legal right to cancel your order, in which case we will refund any reasonable direct costs you incur in returning the Goods. In all other circumstances you will be responsible for the costs of returning the Goods
- 7.1 If you are entitled to reimbursement, we may withhold reimbursement until we have received the Goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the Goods, whichever is the earliest.
- 7.2 If you exercise your right to cancel the contract after your Goods have been delivered, you will be responsible to us for any diminished value of the Goods resulting from the unfair/unreasonable wear and tear of the Goods which is not necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods. We may make a deduction from any reimbursement you are entitled to from us for such loss in value of any Goods we supply.
- 7.3 We will refund you through the payment method used by you to pay as soon as possible and in any event within 14 days of when we receive the returned Goods from you.
- Please be aware:
- ● A copy of the returns note we provide with should be included with the box or parcel that you are sending back to us. Returns will not be accepted if this paperwork is not included as we would be unable to process your returns.
- ● You are responsible for your items until they are delivered to us. We always strongly recommend using a signed for delivery service when sending items back to us.
- ● We do ask that all items are returned are returned in a resaleable condition in their original packaging and with tags and labels still on. Any items must be returned in a good, clean condition.
- ● If you do need to exchange an item for another, we ask that you cover the cost of postage back to us and advise that there would be a further delivery charge to send out replacement garments.
- We undertake to supply only safety equipment and/or related services that fully comply with the standards and regulations and claims made relating to those products and/or related services. Where appropriate, this company will maintain up to date technical files and associated documentation to ensure that regulatory compliance information can be supplied upon request.
- Where products are sourced from external organisations which hold technical files relating to the products being offered, this company will request confirmation that these files are current, complete, contain appropriate conformity assessment information and, where relevant, regulatory compliance certificates and will take all necessary steps to confirm the validity of the compliance documentation held by that external supplier in respect of the products being sourced.
- Where services are provided related to safety equipment sourced from external organisations, this company will maintain approval from the manufacturer that the services provided are assessed and approved by the external organisation.