Colour: Red and Silver
Package Dimensions: 26.6 x 15.9 x 3.5 cm; 950 Grams
- A flaring tool is a piece of equipment that is meant for modifying pliable pipe material and is meant to be used on pipe fittings. A special tool for expanding the tube end of copper pipe sections, allowing it to fit into the next section.
- Flaring tool kit designed for professional mechanics, a plumber needs to properly flare any soft metal tubing in copper, aluminum, magnesium, and soft steel brake line tubing. Splay smoothly will not crush the tubing.
- Sizing fits 3/16″, 1/4″, 5/16″, 3/8″, 1/2″, 5/8″ ( Metric: 6mm, 8mm, 10mm,12mm, 14mm, 15mm)
- Flare bar x 1, flaring cone x 1, tubing cutter (3-28mm) x 1, Can cut and expand pipes.
- Heat-treated 45# steel material for maximum strength and longevity that resists corrosion.
- Chrome plated alloy steel swivel reduces friction and helps ensure a smooth, even flare.
Sharp-Tec Professional Flaring Tool 3/16″- 5/8″ With 3-28mm Pipe Cutter