Main Colour: Red
Cutting Range: 3-22mm (1/8 “-7/8”)
- For the cutting of Copper, Brass, Aluminum and Stainless Steel Tubes and Pipe. Supplied with one strong alloy steel cutting wheel. The slicer is hand driven and tightened periodically with the thumb screw.
- Proper usage of the tool is to sit the pipe comfortably in between the two wheels and the cutting disk, screw the blade closer to the pipe until it is sufficiently tight while still allowing rotation of the pipe/tool, spin either until you no longer feel resistance then tighten further and repeat this process until the pipe is cut all the way through
- Cutting wheel is made from a high quality alloy steel which is durable and resistant to corrosion and rust, prolonging the life of the tool, it is advised however to keep the tool clean and free from debris, adhesives etc. Should the cutting wheel reach the end of its lifespan it can be easily replaced by removing the phillips head screw holding it in place
- Specifically designed for use on small diameters from 3mm to 22mm, ideal for use where space is limited. Easy to use and improve work efficiency.
- For cutting copper, brass, aluminum, stainless steel tube. A great choice for all handymen, especially plumbers, electricians, mechanics, HVAC servicemen, and DIY enthusiasts who need to cut pipes and tubing for their projects